Lots of things to do in Ashland!
Here is a quick Travel Itinerary.
Other Weekend Activities
- Chequamegon Theatre Association presents “Alice In Wonderland” performances at 210 5th Ave E, Ashland. Show times Friday & Saturday, 7:30pm, and Sunday, 2pm.
- Join Jeff White Music at Freehands Lakeside in the Blue Wave Inn, from 7 to 9pm, for a great performance of
Alt-country and Western Folk.
- The Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center, 29270 Co. Hwy. G., presents the film “Captain Fantastic” at 7:30pm. For more information, call 715-685-9983, or visit www.nglvc.org.
- Cherryville Country Store Open House, 27700 Cherryville Rd. 9am –4pm.
- OLL Holiday Baazar - 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- W.I.T.C. Harvest to Holiday Vendor & Craft Sale - 9a.m. to 2p.m.
- Women’s Expo - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Rustic Valley Baazar - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Chick Shopping Specials downtown
- The Spot presents "Intro to Daily Living" - 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Assembly Competition at the Washburn Cultural Center- 2 to 4 p.m.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Packer Palooza - 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Fur Ball - 6 to 10 p.m.
- Northland College Winds Concert - 7:30 p.m.
in the Ashland Area throughout the Year